Racket Sports Clubs – Improve your page today!
Simply adding racket sports clubs to RSN is not going to help anyone reach maximum benefits. Follow the below tips for simple, quick and easy ways to make the most of your club’s membership page. Get all the club members involved, and think about appointing someone to over see it. This way, everyone puts in a little effort – and you all reap the rewards!
Improve your club listing…
- Include eye catching images of your club in action.
- Ensure up to date contact details are added.
- Make your content relevant – tell us about your club, members, what it offers and why it’s great!
Get members involved…
- All racket sports clubs should tell their members about RSN! They are only eligible to join RSN because they are a member of your club – make sure you maximise the added value that membership of your club can offer them!
- Once they have signed up to RSN, get as many of your club members using the network as possible. Leave reviews for them, and ask them to leave you a review in return – after all, it is these personal recommendations that make your business stand out from the crowd.
- Add your club events. Anything that may be of interest to your members and those from other clubs. This could be an open tournament, exhibitions, festival, tour, open day, community event – add them all, there’s nothing to lose!
When all club members are using RSN, your club as a whole and all the members’ business will start to gain a wider following, more powerful testimonials, and more importantly, more business!