The importance of business networking cannot be underestimated. The more people who know you and what your do, the more clients and revenue your business will generate. You can greatly improve your business networking reach and online presence by signing up to RSN today, growing your personal and business contacts through a mutual interest – racket sports. It really is simple, just sign up, create a listing, and you’re off!
How to improve your listing…
- Add images relevant to your business
- Ensure all contact details are included and up to date
- Add your email address to the main body of the listing for ease of use
- Add your own social media links
- Make sure you include your address so you appear on the map
How to participate…
- Business networking – see who’s already part of the network
- Leave a review for your club on the site
- Leave a review for anyone that you have recently done business with – be honest!
- Add clubs and members to your “favourites”
- Use your dashboard regularly
- Mark your events as “attending” so other members can see who’s going
It’s important to keep your own listing “fresh”. Update it regularly, add news, events, and keep information current. Remember to check for incoming reviews and ratings so you can thank members as and when you see them. This is also a great way of keeping track of how RSN is working for you.